OZ Motorcycle Rider Training in Sydney Northern Beaches.
Many students who have never been on a motorcycle before, find that they feel unprepared for the Pre-learner licence course.
The Before Pre-Learner course helps new riders to gain confidence and get ahead of the game so that they can arrive on the first day of their Pre-Learner course ready and raring to go.
We will address the little niggling questions that such as
- How heavy is the bike ?
- How do mount the bike without falling over ?
- Will I be able to balance ?
- I've never used a clutch before. How am I going to do that ?
The 1-2 hour lessons can be conducted from your own home. We come to you if you are on the Northern Beaches.
- We will spend the first half hour acquainting you with the bike
- Practice mounting and dismounting
- Practice gaining balance without starting the engine
- Learning all about how a clutch on a motorcycle works and how to use it.
- All done on exactly the same bike as used by the Pre-Learner Course providers.
Please select the Date and Time that you would like for your lesson and then add it to your cart.
Motorcycle: Honda CB125E is provided free of charge.
Duration: 1-2 hours (10% discount for 2 hours)
When: Various dates and times. If the times available do not suit, give Terry a call. We can be very flexible.
Price: $130 for 1 hour course. $234 for 2 hour course