1981 Suzuki GS450E Brat Cafe Racer. This bike is an outstanding example of a rare and appreciating Japanese classic.
It is Learner approved and has a seat height of 800mm so shorter riders can easily reach the ground.
Clip-on bars have been installed at a height which gives a more comfortable riding position without compromising the cafe racer look. No strain on wrists and forearms.
Great condition. More power than you would expect from a classic bike. Suzuki Specifications state 44hp (32.8KW) Current Suzuki GS500 41.2hp (31KW). With the reduced weight of the Cafe Racer conversion it really gets up and goes.
Includes 8 Cell 240 CCA Antigravity Lithium battery and an upgraded modern charging system.
It has been lovingly restored with a mix of old and new.
- Clip-on Bars
- Switches and Controls
- Quality Aluminium Mini Tacho and Speedo
- Matte Black Headlight to follow the brat theme
- Café Racer Seat
- Classic Diamond Pattern Hand Grips
- Front Brake Master Cylinder
- New Clutch and Brake Levers
- Minimalist LED Tail Lamp
- LED Indicators
- Shorty Front and Fear Fenders
- Modern Regulator/Rectifier
- Under Seat Electric Box
- Antigravity 801 Lithium Battery
- Pod Filters
- Front Brake Calliper
- Polished Alloy Engine Cases with Stainless Steel HEX bolts
- Re-sprayed Fuel Tank in Monza Red
- Shortened Front Fender also in Monza Red
- Displacement: 448cc
- Engine: Twin Cylinder Four Stroke
- Power: 32.8 kW (44hp) @9500 rpm
- Top Speed: 153.0 km/h (95.5 mph)
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- Double Over Head Cams with 2 valves per cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Chain Drive
Without doubt one of the best mid capacity classic bikes from the very desirable 1970’s 1980’s era.
Perfect for both learner or more experienced riders who want to be seen, admired and asked about their ride. Bike is registered in NSW until Feb 2022 and is also eligible for NSW historic registration scheme you may wish to personally apply for $46 historic club registration instead.
I can deliver the bike to the purchaser FREE within Greater Sydney. Full Payment in either cash or via Bank Transfer (receipted in my account by my bank) before delivery is made.